Smorgasburg LA is fun for everyone, every Sunday, but first Sundays it's even more fun for the whole family. The first Sunday of every month is officially Family Day, and this Sunday will feature:
- Japanese Character Rice Ball Making Workshop (11am – 2pm): Learn how to make your own Japanese style rice balls known as musubi or onigiri. Taught by the owners of our vendor Mama Musubi and hosted by Table for Two, a nonprofit organization to provide healthy nutritional meal to children around the world with support from Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan. This workshop is first come/first serve and is free to participate. Fun for kids and the whole family!
- Girls Scout Cookies: For one day only, Girls Scouts of Greater Los Angeles Troop 2371 will be onsite with everyone’s favorite cookies for sale in honor of Family Day
- Family Dance Party with DJ Kai Song
- Live musical performance by band of boys Red Letter Day
- Face Painting
- Kids specials from our weekly food vendors
And more... plus on March 5th we have a super secret pop up happening for burger lovers that you won't want to miss.